Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Banana, Tomatoes, and My Website!

I'm in La Jolla CA. I'm not making any money and don't have any money either. So what does one do? . . . One eats whatever one can find.

I did go grocery shopping at the beginning of this adventure to buy a few things that I could eat. The other night my supply was running VERY low; bananas, tomatoes, and tortilla chips. None of them sounded appetizing. Don't ask why, but for some unknown reason (and perhaps a bit of encouragement from Top Chef on my television) I decided that maybe they'd be more appetizing (drum roll) . . . together! I was pleasantly surprised by the first bite and felt maybe I had actually discovered something great.

No.

I had not. After about four more bites I realized that I was not enjoying this creation and the initial delight was very strongly determined by my undeniable hunger. On bite five I suddenly realized I had successfully created a dish that tastes the way vomit smells.

That was the end of my meal. I sucked it up and went grocery shopping again the next morning.

+ =

AND FINALLY . . .

Check out my new Website!
This is my new professional site and I'm really excited about it. And thanks to Captain Midnight for the link to the site.

Site Features: Samples of my Scenic Design Work and Samples of Songs from my Musical!

Awesome.

6 comments:

  1. I gotta say, your posts always make me laugh out loud. One of my favorite blogs. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. I rally like your set designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd....Why you thought tomotoes and Bananas would taste good together I will never know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog! Do you haνe any tips anԁ hints for аsρiring writerѕ?

    Ι'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost оn
    everything. Wοuld you suggеst starting with a free platfoгm lіke Wordpгess or go for a pаid oρtion?
    There are so manу options out thеre that Ι'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Thank you!

    Here is my web-site: lloyd irvin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply could not go awaу уour sitе prior tο suggеsting thаt
    I аctually lοѵed the usual іnfo a
    pеrѕon supрly to yοur ѵisitоrs?
    Iѕ going to bе bаcκ
    cоntinuously in orԁer to chесk out new рoѕts

    Мy page: online reputation management software

    ReplyDelete

My Musical

These Days Musical on Facebook